This is an exciting opportunity, for someone who is numerically minded and computer-savvy, to take on a self-contained project that will have a measurable impact on our business.
The objective of this project is to build a data versioning system and monitoring dashboard. You will be given access to several data streams from our web platform, which contain key information regarding our users. You will be asked to investigate the datasets, in order to draw meaningful insights, then devise clever ways to visualise and summarise that information, and present this within a dashboard (which one of our software engineers will then integrate within our existing systems). You will be a core member in the company’s data science team and will present your work to the entire data science team, as well as the CEO.
We are a small company constantly looking for new talent, and successful candidates accepted to our internship programme will be considered for a permanent position.
- Utilise your skills in Python for to process data from various sources
- Visualise the data and draw meaningful insights that can help drive decision making
- Present key findings and recommendations to the data science team and management team.
Who you are
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer science or a highly numerical degree and have a graduation date of 2024
- You should:
- be fluent in Python
- have core data science skills in investigating datasets and drawing insights from them
- have previous use of databases (particularly unstructured NoSQL)
- You have UK work authorisation during the period of the internship.
Internship length - 3 months
Working hours - Full time
Location -Bermondsey, London
Start date - 5th June 2023 (flexible, please let us know your earliest available date)