- You are ambitious and capable of helping Machine Medicine to achieve its mission.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and develop long-term business relationships.
- You have a can-do attitude and you ensure that the customer’s expectations are met.
- You are highly organised and can meet multiple deadlines under pressure.
- You are comfortable in a full-time clerical position in a virtually paperless environment with all documentation and records being managed electronically.
- You have strong computer literacy and are proficient in standard software packages (e.g. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.)
- Previous experience in healthcare/clinical/Med-Tech or a relevant degree is highly desirable
- Experience in a previous customer engagement or client-facing role is preferred.
List of duties and responsibilities:
- Searching for new potential customers and reaching out to them
- Engage and follow up with potential customers to close a deal.
- Build and Maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Attending local and international conferences when needed
- Acquiring feedback from existing users.
- Collect reviews and testimonials that appraise the brand image.
- Assist in ongoing marketing plans.
- Develop new strategies to approach new prospects.
- Use advanced analytics and data from CRM to boost response rates.
- A degree in Medical Sciences/Pharmacy/Life Sciences or a related field.
This is a 3-month internship that may lead to a permanent contract.