Machine Medicine Technologies (MMT) uses computer vision and computational statistics to enhance the neurological assessment of patients. Our first product, KELVIN, allows assessments of motor dysfunction conditions to be performed, recorded and used both faster and better than has ever previously been possible. KELVIN is already in use at clinical sites across several countries to support routine patient care and clinical trials. MMT aims to build the platform into a generalized tool for patient selection, surgical planning and device programming for machine brain interfacing, a revolutionary therapeutic innovation.
You are ambitious and capable with experience in an office administration position. You are comfortable in a full-time clerical position in a virtually paperless environment with all documentation and records being managed electronically. You take ownership of your work and demonstrate initiative in your daily tasks. You are eager to learn new skills and grow within the QA department.
List of primary duties and responsibilities (not exhaustive):
- Management of Quality Management System (QMS) documentation accurately in terms of document control, versioning, numbering, draft copies, approval, filing, archiving obsolete documents etc.
- Formatting documents in MS Word according to internal standards.
- Extracting and summarising data from MS Excel spreadsheets using basic functions.
- Completion of relevant records e.g. Change Control Forms, Nonconformity Reports and Training Records. Approval and filing of records.
- Managing multiple document/record logs in MS Excel.
- Taking minutes of meetings.
- Compiling presentations in MS PowerPoint and compiling training questionnaires using Google Forms.
- Attending audits to provide administrative support.
- Taking ownership of the QMS and managing its general administration without direct instruction.
- Tracking scheduled tasks within the company and following up with colleagues on progress.
- EXTREMELY high level of attention to detail:
- Ability to identify small differences in information which may easily go unnoticed.
- Logical skill to recognize similarities between seemingly dissimilar concepts.
- Ability to concentrate on computer-based work for prolonged periods of time.
- Strong computer literacy, specifically in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to share/request information from others.
- Managing multiple tasks at the same time without losing track of individual items and deadlines.
- Experience in working with Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 13485 etc.)
- Experience in working in a highly regulated sector.
- 25 days annual leave (+ local bank holidays)
- Equal opportunity employer and value diversity
- Offices close to London Bridge, Bermondsey Street and Borough Market
- Hybrid – 4 days onsite and 1 predetermined day remote per week
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an administrative office role.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field of study.
Job Reference no. QAA909