London based Machine Medicine Technologies (MMT) has built a platform relying on computer vision and computational statistics to assess patients who have difficulties controlling their movement due to neurological conditions. Our core product, KELVIN, is already in use at clinical sites across several countries to support routine patient care as well as clinical trials.
MMT's grand vision is to grow the platform so it can program the machine-brain interface devices that are now being used to treat neurological conditions - a revolutionary therapeutic innovation.
This is your chance to help MMT shape a new team in Portugal that will provide important support to a London based start up that is taking on new challenges.
- Work with our local lead and (London) CTO to help build our next platform.
- Show the way by designing our AWS infrastructure
- Have an impact on our microservice design and transition
- Lead our IaaC refactoring activities as we shift to AWS tooling
- You will help implement new AWS services and learn about technologies such as Lambdas, ECS, SNS, SQS, Batch compute, Managed Airflow, SSM and of course IAM, SSO, CloudWatch, VPC, EC2 (inc P3 and G5s) as well as S3.
- You will run the CI/CD pipeline and champion our AWS configuration/release management discipline.
- You will lead the way towards continuous improvements as we strive for full automation.
What we look for...
- Eager to learn and contribute
- Experience in a commercial environment (4+years)
- Expert in managing applications and supporting infrastructure on AWS including backup and recovery.
- Adept at Docker and the process of deploying containers into production (e.g. via ECS/EKS).
- Good experience with Linux
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (+ local bank holidays)
- Plus other benefits
- Onsite, hybrid, remote considered.
- Work experience: mid to senior (+4 years)
- Employment type: Permanent & Full-time
- Visa sponsorship: not available
- work: 4 years (Required)
- English (Necessary)